Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Pearl Jam - East Coast Tour 08

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Pearl Jam - East Coast Tour 08

    I know there isn't a whole lot of PJ fans on here, but I just got tix to the show in VA Beach this June. Alot cheaper than Bonnaroo...lol. Anyways, anyone else plan on going to any of the dates on the tour?
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pearl Jam - East Coast Tour 08

    Im not a pj fan. But I watched into the wild and I like the music Vedder did for the movie.
    GO VOLS

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_blue52's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2002
    Posts
    893
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pearl Jam - East Coast Tour 08

    I didnt even know they were doing an east coast tour. If I can arrange it I wouldnt mind checking it out.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pearl Jam - East Coast Tour 08

    I didn't know til last week...they didn't announce dates until March 28th...tix went on sale this morning at 10. I figured since the only reason I wanted to go to Bonnaroo was to see PJ, I'd just go to this and not feel so guilty when I go to NIN in August. This is cheaper for me cuz I got connections in the area and won't need a hotel. Lucky break IMO.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_blue52's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2002
    Posts
    893
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pearl Jam - East Coast Tour 08

    The only other real reason I can think to go to Bonaroo now would be The Sword.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pearl Jam - East Coast Tour 08

    Yeah...I checked out their music a year or so ago....I liked it. The Allman Bros. have cancelled on Bonnaroo as well.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_blue52's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2002
    Posts
    893
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pearl Jam - East Coast Tour 08

    I think Id be better off just trying to hit the Pearl Jam show then.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •